Countax C 800 for sale - Spain

Price excl. VAT
362,001 KES
2,800 EUR
Price excl. VAT
362,001 KES
2,800 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product groupRiding mowers
Brand / modelCountax C 800
Hours of use520 h
Machine Locationlezama
Country
Mascus ID49F23250
PRICING
Choose currency
Price excl. VAT362,001 KES  (2,800 EUR)
VAT (21%)76,020 KES
Price incl. VAT438,021 KES  (3,388 EUR)
DETAILS
Operating start year2006
Amount of previous owners1
Latest inspection285 horas
General grade (1 min - 5 max)
Cutting units condition9
Engine condition9
Gross Weight310 kg
Fuel typePetrol
Engine output13.2 kW (18 hp)
Engine ManufacturerHonda GXV 620
Traction type4 WD
Top speed8 km/h
Working width130 mm
UsageResidential mowing
Tyre brandkenda
Guarantee6 meses
Front tyres remaining10 %
Rear tyres remaining 90 %
Front tyre size15 x 8.00-8
Rear tyre size18 x 8.50-8

Garaje Aurtenetxe S.A.

  • +34 ...SHOW
    Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • GARAJE AURTENETXE S.A.

    Garaje Aurtenetxe S.A.
    • +34 ...SHOW
      Please mention MASCUS when you contact the seller
    • Languages: Spanish, English
    • aretxalde 105, 48196 LEZAMA (PAÍS VASCO), Spain

Company

GARAJE AURTENETXE S.A.
4
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere1241
Stiga357
Kubota220
Husqvarna210
Toro160

On Mascus KE you can find [Other] Countax C 800 riding mowers. The price of this [Other] Countax C 800 is Ksh 362,001 and it was produced in -. This machine is located in lezama Spain. On Mascus KE you can find [Other] Countax C 800 and much more other models of riding mowers. Details - Operating start year: 2006, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hours of use: 520 h, Latest inspection: 285 horas, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Cutting units condition: 9, Engine condition: 9, Gross Weight: 310 kg, Fuel type: Petrol, Engine output: 13.2 kW (18 hp), Engine Manufacturer: Honda GXV 620, Traction type: 4 WD, Top speed: 8 km/h, Working width: 130 mm, Usage: Residential mowing, Tyre brand: kenda, Guarantee: 6 meses, Front tyres remaining: 10 %, Rear tyres remaining: 90 %, Front tyre size: 15 x 8.00-8, Rear tyre size: 18 x 8.50-8