Benefits of Push Mowers
While ride-on mowers are a popular choice amongst users who have to cover a vast amount of space, there are several advantages that walk-behind mowers offer over riding models, including:
- Push mowers are often easier to move and they offer the operator the ability to move obstacles out of the mowing path, without having to get on and off the machine.
- They allow the operator to mow in smaller, confined spaces that cannot be reached by riding models.
- Self-propelled mowers also often perform better in trimming applications.
- They’re versatile and durable, making them ideal for steep and varied terrains.
Purchasing a used walk-behind mower is the ideal choice if you need a machine to accompany your ride-on model – perfect for those smaller spaces and uneven terrains. Find out how to buy and sell your used walk-behind mowers with Mascus.
How to Sell Used Push Mowers
Selling your John Deere walk-behind mowers with Mascus is easy. To sell used equipment on a one-off basis, sign up as an End User. But if you wish to sell more than one walk-behind lawn mower, then you’ll need to become a Dealer. That way, you’ll be able to sell your used agricultural equipment on a regular basis, and will gain access to the following Mascus membership benefits:
- The Mascus Price Indicator: This tool provides its users with automatic valuations of their used walk-behind mowers, rather than having to rely on their own time and research.
- Our Dealer Mobile: A function that allows Mascus Dealers to create their own mobile website to increase reachability, as more and more customers are beginning to search while they’re on the go.
- The Mascus Publisher: This tool helps users build a branded catalogue of their stock to distribute to potential customers, and in turn increase brand awareness.
We will then take the time to carefully review your application and confirm your membership, so you can start to sell your used walk-behind mowers. The first thing you need to do is create your product listing. Not sure what to include in the ad? Encourage potential buyers to contact you by adding multiple, clear images of your push mower, including details about the item’s selling points and any equipment specifications. When a buyer is interested, they will be in contact.
How to Buy Used Push Mowers
After a second-hand Stiga walk-behind mower? Take a look at what’s on offer in our current available listings. Use the left-hand panel to help narrow down your search to find a particular make or model, by selecting your preferences for price, location of seller and any other finer details. Take good notice of all images and information provided to make sure that the item meets your requirements. Once you’ve found the right walk-behind mower for you, contact the seller by filling out the details form provided. The seller will be in touch to discuss the logistics.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our current listings for John Deere walk-behind mowers.